As a patient:
· Please arrive on time for appointment, if you arrive early please wait in your car instead of coming in early.
· Wear a mask to your appointment along with loose fitting clothing that allows for access to your lower legs to knee and arms to the elbow.
· Please do not bring excess personal items into the clinic.
· If someone comes to your appointment with you, please have them wait in the car.
· If you have any symptoms of infection (sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste) or have been in contact with someone who is sick please call the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
· There are no late cancellation fees if you are ill.
· If you have high risk factors for COVID-19 and your condition is not urgent, please continue to stay home and well, we can resume acupuncture soon. If you cannot wait for treatment call me and we will schedule with accommodations as needed.
· If you become sick after being in the office, with COVID-19 or have similar symptoms, you will call and let us know ASAP.
At the clinic:
· Your temperature will be taken when you enter the clinic and we will administer a screening questionnaire.
· There will be no more than one person in the waiting room at a time.
· Appointments are staggered to limit patients coming in contact with each other.
· There are air filters with UV-C lights throughout the clinic.
· All touched surfaces are disinfected between appointments with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide, a natural non-toxic cleaner.
· We will also be wearing masks.